Tuesday, January 12, 2010

12 | Organized Chaos

We didn't follow our typical Tuesday schedule . . . we stayed home instead of going to my mom's. I was able to get some work done and spend some time with her at the same time. I felt pretty accomplished. I have had some kind of nesting urge take me over the last couple of days. I spent most of my day cleaning and not just surface cleaning, I am talking cleaning the baseboards with a toothbrush kind of clean. I guess Aubrey caught the bug as well because when we went to the gym to pick up Joey she decided that all the magazines on the table needed to be moved so she flipped through a couple and then piled them all on top of each other. (I shot this with my camera phone)


January 12
Life is denied by lack of attention, whether it be to
cleaning windows or trying to write a masterpiece.
~Nadia Boulanger

No comments:

Post a Comment