Friday, January 8, 2010

8 | Life in a Fish Bowl

Cindy, the fish, and I had a connection today. Dawn was explaining to me that Cindy was pissed because she had put snails in her bowl to help keep the water clean and Cindy didn't like the snails. I thought well maybe Cindy just wants some Cindy time. I mean she sits here in this bowl all day every day and she entertains you and she allows people to come up to her bowl and stare at her whenever they feel like no matter what she is doing. She gives and gives and what do you do in return. . . . . you give her something else to look after!

Sometimes Cindy needs to hear that you appreciate how beautiful she swims, and how beautiful and clean she keeps her bowl. Sometimes Cindy may need a day to herself without the snails so that she can sit in her little fishbowl and scrapbook or surf the internet or maybe just veg out.

Don't worry Cindy I understand you!


January 8
"If today were a fish I would throw it back"

No comments:

Post a Comment