Saturday, April 10, 2010

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT

I am so excited to make this announcement. As most of you know I am a crazy person when it comes to Digital Scrapbooking. I have said it at least a 100 times or more on this blog. I just can't express how much I love it!! When I started scrapping I never really thought about designing papers. I started my Etsy shop and concentrated on my collage sheets. Every now and then I threw in some papers, elements, etc. I think Scrapbooking supplies are great for use in jewelry, cards, etc. Then one day I was reading my blogs and I saw that Little Dreamers - a great Scrapbook Site and Gallery - was having an open call for an Apprentice program. I thought holy cow what a great opportunity. Michelle, the owner, would basically teach me everything she knows and if by grace and luck I actually won I would have a chance to sell my product through her shop. Needless to say I applied and BELIEVE IT OR NOT she CHOSE ME to participate!!!! I am so freaking excited I can't even put it into words!

Here is my mini kit that I created and just FYI it is available for FREE here:

springintosummer_preview



and here are two layouts I created with it:

behappy_riley

behappy1

I will keep you updated on my progress in this competion. The other ladies are so talented and I seriously doubt I win but the things I am going to learn makes it OK!!!!!!!

Wish Me Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment