Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Wrap Up

This year was Aubrey’s first year trick or treating. I still don’t know if she understood what was going on but we had fun. We talked for months about what we were going to dress her up as. I thought I was set on a Fairy, afterall I had those amazing fairy wings and I wanted her to use them again and again. If it was up to me she would wear them EVERYDAY!!! Then as stated in the last post we changed our mind :)

michael2

theback

thriller

A lot of folks won’t believe this but when we put the jacket on her she actually started walking backwards!! We fell out - we both said IS SHE MOONWALKING?!?!?! Here she is doing the thriller dance - at least that is what we say :)

michael1

My niece dressed up as “something so scary that when other kids see me they drop their candy and run”. I think she accomplished her goal:

riley

riley2

My husband took them door to door and held the iPod and played Thriller. Everyone got a kick out of it and we all had a great time!

waiting

openthedoor

1 comment: