Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I <3 Apple

So my husband is a professional football player - arena - or at least he was until the league decided to cancel the season then the entire league *insert boo here*. He has been working really hard at staying in shape in hopes that by the grace of God they will resume. He works as a personal trainer and a guy at them gym heard about him and went up and introduced himself. Apparently this guy is a sports agent and wants to help Joseph get on a NFL team *insert cheers here*. He told him he would need a highlight tape to shop to all the teams and of course Joey (that's what I call him because it annoys him hahaha) went into panic because he forgets how to check email and making a highlight tape may cause him to stroke out. So I did what all good wives would do. I sat down at my computer (APPLE) and I started googling instructions on how to work iMovie and iDVD and 2 days later VOILA a highlight film.

I am so proud of myself and once I figure out how to post it online I will post it. I love Apple and how easy it makes my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment