Friday, November 6, 2009

Still getting the hang of this. . .

No matter how long I have had this I have not yet fully grasped the blogging thing. I mean I love to share my thoughts and my ideas and my scrapbook layouts with people but honestly who cares about my stuff?!?! Sometimes I feel a little silly blogging, I feel like I am just talking to myself but well I guess I do that anyway so why not share the humor with others - right?!?!

I am reallly excited about tomorrow. Tomorrow morning I am going to get up bright and early sit down in front of my computer with a coffee and stay there all day - scrapbooking. It is the final quarter sales at Designer Digitals and they will be doing all day chats and be giving away all kinds of great things and I plan to be there!!!!! I've checked out the chat schedule and I am looking forward to Cathy's chat - I admire how she can keep it simple but somehow manage to make it look different EVERY TIME!!!! And of course Anna - I swear I love everything that woman does and when I grow up I plan to be just as creative.

Who knew 5 years ago when my ideal Saturday would include sleeping, dinner with friends, drinks and then the club I would be here at this point in my life. Have I officially become the old married woman?!? Joey laughs at me sometimes when I tell him "I LOVE TO SCRAPBOOK" and honestly I giggle to myself becuase how many of us used to think at one point in our life that it was a hobby for grandmas who had nothing else to do. . . . . I did.

Off to watch Season 2 of Mad Men - I LOVE THIS SHOW and curses to my sister who introduced me to another show that I must watch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment