Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

All in all this was a good weekend! Did I get all the things done that I wanted to get done. . not even close!!! I did however get some scrappin' done, I did get to spend the day at the handmade market, I did discover a new absolutely fabulous artist and I did get to sleep all night on Saturday night. I guess you could say that was a good weekend.

First I would like to introduce you to Jaime Zollars she is an illustrator that was selling her prints at the Handmade Market this weekend and let me just say THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!!! This was my favorite:
Doesn't it just speak a thousand words?!?! My first question was "do you illustrate children's books" she sadly said no. That publishers of children's books no longer want Fairy Tales because they don't sale - isn't that the saddest thing you have ever heard!!!

Saturday night Aubrey stayed with her "nana" and Joey and I slept ALL NIGHT!!! It was great and it has been 14 months since we have done that!

I am off now to watch a movie with the husband but before I go I will leave you with 3 layouts that I was able to get done this weekend. . . . it was so nice to just sit down and scrap! It truly is my creative outlet now that I am not working. (dont forget click on any layout for credits)







No comments:

Post a Comment