Friday, November 13, 2009

I am living in the dark ages. . . .

or so it has felt that way all day today. How did we ever survive on dial-up internet?!?!

Today has been so frustrating for me. Friday's are special to me, they are my days. On Friday's Joseph doesn't work and him and Aubrey spend the day together which means I get the day to myself to do what I want to do - which usually means scrapbooking, designing for Etsy or blogging. However today my router had different plans for me. Today I have not been able to get a good internet connection at all. It takes about 5minutes for my freaking email to load and we won't even talk about how long it takes for me to try to blog or load a page with graphics. I have been on the phone with Apple Care all day and we have done everything possible to make sure its not the brand new iMac with over 200GB still available that is running slow - but yet TimeWarner assures me its not their problem . . . . .there is obviously a problem somewhere and I need someone to help me figure this out quickly - before I lose my mind.

I have been working on my 365 book all week, getting photos updated and the layouts designed. I plan to get a lot of scrapping in this weekend. My cousins daughter has come to spend the weekend with us so that she can entertain Aubrey and CLEAN THE HOUSE! Sheesh I love this kid!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment