Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Woe is me. . .

So I have some virus, I don't think it's the flu but I did send Aubrey to my mom's house just to be on the safe side. I feel like someone has beat me with a stick. My eye is starting to swell - I think it may be a sty but since Aubrey scratched my cornea 2 months ago I am going to go to the eye doctor tomorrow to have it checked out.

Despite the feeling of a 300lb man sitting on my head I have been pretty busy. I am knocking out designs for my etsy shop, I finished a shutterfly book just in time to have it printed for FREE. The only thing is I haven't found anytime to scrap but Joseph assures me that Friday is my dad - unless of course I am in a Nyquil Coma.

Sad news from my mom yesterday. My dad took Lexus to the vet yesterday morning and they had to put her down last night. About 15 years ago I was on my way back to college and I saw this car pull over and let these 2 little dogs out. I, of course, stopped, picked them up and drove them to my parent's house. At first my dad was so mad. "YOU CAN'T KEEP BRINGING HOME STRAYS FOR US TO FEED" However within a few months the little girl had one his heart. We found a good home for the little boy and then right after Lexus had puppies. We found homes for 1 but the other 2 died. Then Lexus moved into the house and became my daddy's baby. They were quite disgusting. HE LOVES HER SO MUCH and she LOVES HIM SO MUCH. When he would pull up into the yard she would immediately run to the door and cry until we let her out so she could greet him. They went every Saturday to take the trash to the landfill and he would stop and get her nuggets on the way home. We will miss you Lexus you were a great dog!!







No comments:

Post a Comment