Thursday, January 28, 2010

28 | Plans

Today Aubrey and I hung out at the house. She is getting to be more and more of handful everyday. She has discovered the toilet and that things can go in there and disappear. . . this is not a good thing. She also has taken up a love for JoJo's Football and Basketball. This is quite cute- they are so big but she tries her hardest to throw them - in the bathtub. As a result I trip over a football everytime I go into the bathroom.

JoJo had an interview today at a local high school. He has always wanted to be a coach and I really hope that he gets to do this. He was late to the interview because the person that was suppose to fill in for him didn't show up but they didn't seem to hold it against - at least I hope.


January 28
"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it.
If you can dream it, you can become it."
-William Arthur Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment