Thursday, January 28, 2010

Holla!

I am so excited to announce that I have been asked to be on a Digital Scrapbooking Creative Team *waits for the cheers to stop*. Yes I am very excited! Last week I received an email from Erin Ink saying that she has always enjoyed my work and asked if I would like to join her team. I immediately knew who she was becaus I have been a fan of her layouts for a while but more than that I kept seeing her designs in the Scrapartist Newsletter. About a month ago I even googled her to see if she had a blog. I guess you figured out by now I said YES!!

I delayed the announcement post because I wanted to have some layouts to show you using her designs so I present to you my latest 3 layouts (as always click on the layout for credits) :

flyhigh

wallart

januaryphoto2

1 comment: